Thursday 7 September 2017

shortlisting 5 potential songs

1. Sign On- By Rat Boy
I like the video for it and it had given me ideas of my own what I could do to add and make it my own. The flow of it is what I was looking for with bits of slow, medium and fast paced tempo.
2. Sticks 'n' Stones- By Jamie T
When I first heard this song before watching the video I thought that this song had the capability to make a good music video, when I watched the video I was a little disappointed so I feel like I would be able to improve it and not take too many ideas from the video so it looks different and more unique.
3. Bonfire- By The Hunna
I think this would be a good song to make a music video to and it could be fairly simple, with the name of the song being called bonfire could incorporate a few shots with a bonfire in the video.
4. High Tyde- Wine
This song is a bit more of a slow paced song which could make it easier for me when it comes to editing the video. another thing is that they don't have an official video for it yet so that means that again I can come up with my own ideas instead of maybe swaying to what their video is like because that’s what they have done.
5. Jamie T Zombie-
I like Jamie T's songs and feel like I could make a happy and playful video with the majority of his songs, however this video would be different as this song isn’t as happy however this could play to an advantage but I would consider using more of a darker mise en scene and I would have to think about outfits a bit more

No comments:

Post a Comment

note to examiner

I hope that you enjoy looking through my coursework, I feel like I have progressed a lot this year and have learnt a lot of new things about...