Tuesday 10 October 2017

day 3 filming (Leicester)

 After having our group decision with the change of riles we realised we’re going to have to rethink our shots and the star image. On this day we went back into Leicester to get more of urban feel to it. Our confidence has also grown in how we used the camera as we have more angles involved and we have played with the focus, however we have to make sure that we don’t over do it with the focus. I also think that we need more shots involving the tripod, even though we do want a lot of the shits free hand to create amore laid back feeling to the video it still needs to look professional and not always shaky.








No comments:

Post a Comment

note to examiner

I hope that you enjoy looking through my coursework, I feel like I have progressed a lot this year and have learnt a lot of new things about...