Monday 9 October 2017

first attempt of a draft cover


This is a very basic first version of our draft that we made on Photoshop, the basic idea we have is to have our band in a bathtub and we thought to make it more random/ playful and fun we would put it in an environment that you wouldn't expect to see a bathtub. The environment we have come up with is in a field however I have also had the idea to maybe do it in a public place to represent our urban feel to the band. The problem with having it in a public place though is there is a lot that could take the attention away from the band themselves, that’s why a field could be quite good as you the main thing you look at is the band.

No comments:

Post a Comment

note to examiner

I hope that you enjoy looking through my coursework, I feel like I have progressed a lot this year and have learnt a lot of new things about...